Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden League

The Best Madden Sim League on the Web.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Most improved team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lebronzoom
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
lebronzoom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2007-03-16

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptySun Apr 15, 2007 11:22 pm

is there going to be an award for this? (best difference between last years record and this simulated years record)
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2007-04-13

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 5:03 pm

you or detroit have the best shot.
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
lebronzoom

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 6:04 pm

thats why I was hoping there would be an award for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fresh
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
Fresh

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 6:23 pm

not Tampa? I picked up a beastie Saftey Michael Huff who should be a 90 overall or over,still got my 90 overall pass rushing DE Simeon Rice)and both pro bowl corners Barber and Kelly. With CJ,Garcia,Alex Smith TE,Caddy. Don't be surprised when TB pulls of some upsets.
Back to top Go down
GoBrowns7320
Hall-Of-Famer
Hall-Of-Famer
GoBrowns7320

Number of posts : 513

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 6:28 pm

dude...look at the browns...the roster is revamped and i have like 10 first day picks
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
SimsZilla

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 6:29 pm

ohh well all the top ten teams have a chance of improving but they were the top 2.
Back to top Go down
GoBrowns7320
Hall-Of-Famer
Hall-Of-Famer
GoBrowns7320

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 6:31 pm

dude the raiders lost their pick in the first round, what do they even have left...I have a pro bowl calibur QB and a pro bowl RB...my whole D line is 90 or above now and I have a top 3 safety in Adrian Wilson, Picks #3, 11 19 and like 3 or 4 second rounders
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
lebronzoom

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 6:38 pm

GoBrowns7320 wrote:
dude the raiders lost their pick in the first round, what do they even have left...I have a pro bowl calibur QB and a pro bowl RB...my whole D line is 90 or above now and I have a top 3 safety in Adrian Wilson, Picks #3, 11 19 and like 3 or 4 second rounders

Rookies wont have a big deal to the difference in records for the following year, I can almost guarantee you that, maybe if this was for real but since its a simulation on madden 08 the rookies arent going to change around a team (dont forget good rookies are usually around 85 overall in their first year)
Back to top Go down
GoBrowns7320
Hall-Of-Famer
Hall-Of-Famer
GoBrowns7320

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 6:40 pm

without the rookies my team is in the playoffs right now with who i have in the best division in football
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
lebronzoom

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 6:43 pm

GoBrowns7320 wrote:
without the rookies my team is in the playoffs right now with who i have in the best division in football

Youve got a good offense, but IMO your going to get burned on the defensive end.
Back to top Go down
GoBrowns7320
Hall-Of-Famer
Hall-Of-Famer
GoBrowns7320

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 6:44 pm

are you kidding me...my d-line is rated 90 or better, my linebackers are all solid and my secondary is maybe top 3 in football
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
lebronzoom

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 6:47 pm

GoBrowns7320 wrote:
are you kidding me...my d-line is rated 90 or better, my linebackers are all solid and my secondary is maybe top 3 in football

burned is a turn referring to cornerbacks, I wouldnt say your secondary is that hot, not saying mine is much better but your certainly not clost to top 3
Back to top Go down
GoBrowns7320
Hall-Of-Famer
Hall-Of-Famer
GoBrowns7320

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 6:48 pm

Quentin Jammer and Leigh Bodden are very good corners and Sean Jones and Adrian Wilson are probably the best safety duo in the league
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
lebronzoom

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 6:53 pm

GoBrowns7320 wrote:
Quentin Jammer and Leigh Bodden are very good corners and Sean Jones and Adrian Wilson are probably the best safety duo in the league

Bodden only managed to get 2 ints last year (although he only played about 2/3 of it) and he got few tackles, Jammer did decently. Asomugha had I think 9 ints (give or take) and Rolle had 80+ tackles. Your safeties are good though (but they usually play zone). Just sayin your probably going to get toasted often, and after the first 2 CBs you dont have much depth, sure Hester is fast but other than that hes got nothin.
Back to top Go down
GoBrowns7320
Hall-Of-Famer
Hall-Of-Famer
GoBrowns7320

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 6:54 pm

baxter will be back and eric green is solid
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
lebronzoom

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 6:57 pm

GoBrowns7320 wrote:
baxter will be back and eric green is solid

both havent completed a full season in their last two years though.

BTW, dont take everything I say too immensely, Im just trying to shake things up and create some rivalrys, make things more realistic.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
SimsZilla

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 7:21 pm

dose any one want to have a rivarly with me?
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
lebronzoom

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 7:22 pm

I will! I will!!
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
SimsZilla

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 7:23 pm

ok deal

The Raiders/Saints rivarly will be intense for years to come. It will challenge the Pats and Colts rivalry.
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
lebronzoom

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team EmptyMon Apr 16, 2007 7:28 pm

sweeeet

My current rivalrys are not Browns, Saints, Steelers (will never forget that bs in 76')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Most improved team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most improved team   Most improved team Empty

Back to top Go down

Most improved team
Page 1 of 1