Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden League

The Best Madden Sim League on the Web.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Colts Show Episdoe 1.. Real shit so everyone read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GoPackGo
NFL Rookie
NFL Rookie
GoPackGo

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-04-16

The Colts Show Episdoe 1.. Real shit so everyone read Empty
PostSubject: The Colts Show Episdoe 1.. Real shit so everyone read   The Colts Show Episdoe 1.. Real shit so everyone read EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 1:46 am

Hello and welcome to this weeks edition of "The Colts Show". This week we have fellow madden league star and Moderator Titansx20x32. "Titans walks out"

Colts: Hello how you doing
Titans: I'm doing pretty good how bout you
Colts: O im always good. Well it has been reported that Vince Young will be on the cover of madden how do you feel about that
Titans: Well "Colts" it sucks, I mean there real life season is over but as long as he is healthy in Madden Season 1 he should be fine and the fact that he is a scramble QB it makes it worse
Colts: Yea. I also have to ask, Whats the deal with "Pac-Man" i mean is it like Peer Presure
Titans: Well hes doing good, We gave his some vaction and hes turning things around, Hes gonna go back to WV and get his degree and turn things around and come back to have a great season
Colts: Well if he does come back we'll see what he does, I wanna thank you for being on the show and good luck when you lose to me both times
Colt's Top 5 mock draft
1.)Demarcus Russel from Lsu (Oakland)
2.) Brady Quinn from ND (Detroit)
3.) Adrian Peterson from Oklahoma (Browns)
4.) Calvin Johnson from GT (Bucks)
5.) Joe Thomas from Wisconsin (Cards)
Colt's Sim Madden Moc Draft
1.) Fresh/Tampa Bay = Clavin Johnson
2.)Ice/Detroit = JaMarcus Russel
3.)GoBrowns7320/ Clevland = Adrian Peterson
4.)sf49ersx10/ San Fran = Brady Quinn
5.)GoBrowns7320/Clevland = Joe Thomas
If you would like to be a guest on the colts show then im through aim the screenname xbringonthemoshx
Back to top Go down
titansx10x32x
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
titansx10x32x

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: The Colts Show Episdoe 1.. Real shit so everyone read   The Colts Show Episdoe 1.. Real shit so everyone read EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 2:01 am

great show
Back to top Go down
sf49ersx10
Rising Star
Rising Star
sf49ersx10

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The Colts Show Episdoe 1.. Real shit so everyone read   The Colts Show Episdoe 1.. Real shit so everyone read EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 2:09 am

Ha, I wouldnt mind being on your show. It like sportscenter for this league.. Good idea man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Colts Show Episdoe 1.. Real shit so everyone read   The Colts Show Episdoe 1.. Real shit so everyone read Empty

Back to top Go down

The Colts Show Episdoe 1.. Real shit so everyone read
Page 1 of 1