Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden League

The Best Madden Sim League on the Web.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

overrated underrated - nfl draft style

Go down 
+3
lebronzoom
A-MATT
titansx10x32x
7 posters
AuthorMessage
titansx10x32x
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
titansx10x32x

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-04-14

overrated underrated - nfl draft style Empty
PostSubject: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 11:44 pm

pick one player you see as really overrated and one you believe is underrated

overrated - jarvis moss, blocking a few kicks to me doesnt send you up that high

underrate - Anthony Spencer, i know he does get recognition but not enough. To me i see him as a better player that moss. Moss for being the OLB/DE type of player should have more tackles but the past two seasons has really racked them up. Spencer had 93 last season which is damn good for a de.
Back to top Go down
A-MATT
Admin
Admin
A-MATT

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 12:04 am

overated- Levi Brown

underated- Ted Ginn
Back to top Go down
https://maddenleague.niceboard.com
lebronzoom
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
lebronzoom

Number of posts : 401

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 12:07 am

underrated- almost any defensive player on the raiders
overrated- tony romo
Back to top Go down
A-MATT
Admin
Admin
A-MATT

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 12:08 am

lebronzoom wrote:
underrated- almost any defensive player on the raiders
overrated- tony romo

he meant in the draft Very Happy
Back to top Go down
titansx10x32x
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
titansx10x32x

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 12:09 am

haha lebron this was draft style

also i hate ginn all the mocks ive seen have him going to the titans. ill seriously kill myself if he does. sure hes get steve smiths stature but not his heart. i see him catching a short pass and taking off and BAM layed out by bob sanders and being out for a good amount of time. him being a good return man shouldnt make him a 1st rounder
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
lebronzoom

Number of posts : 401

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 12:10 am

oo, I just read the part where he says pick one player you see as really overrated and one you believe is underrated

tony romo's overrated tho...
Back to top Go down
A-MATT
Admin
Admin
A-MATT

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 12:10 am

titansx10x32x wrote:
haha lebron this was draft style

also i hate ginn all the mocks ive seen have him going to the titans. ill seriously kill myself if he does. sure hes get steve smiths stature but not his heart. i see him catching a short pass and taking off and BAM layed out by bob sanders and being out for a good amount of time. him being a good return man shouldnt make him a 1st rounder

He is a homerun threat waiting to happen and with good coaching he will become a star.
Back to top Go down
titansx10x32x
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
titansx10x32x

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 12:12 am

idk i see him as like 4th or 5th best wr in the draft
Back to top Go down
A-MATT
Admin
Admin
A-MATT

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 12:15 am

titansx10x32x wrote:
idk i see him as like 4th or 5th best wr in the draft

what here is my top 5

1. Calvin Johnson
2. Ted Ginn Jr.
3. Dwayne Bowe
4. Robert Meachem
5. Dwanye Jarrett
Back to top Go down
titansx10x32x
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
titansx10x32x

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 12:20 am

1. CJ(doesnt really count though he is in a whole different league)

2. Dwayne Bowe(big tall strong with speed and hands...i kinda see him like a boldin)

3. Dwayne Jarrett(he isnt gonna be mike williams, jarrett has the best hands in the draft he can get up and get the ball he plays faster than his 40s. he made leon hall look foolish and he ran a 4.39 or something. great route runner)

4. Sidney Rice(tall, fast, hands i think he should have stayed another year so hed be in top 10 next year but you gotta do what you gotta do he did amazing last year)

5. Ted Ginn/Robert Meachem(Ginn does has home run speed but i dont think hell be durable at all. Meachem im still kinda iffy on i think he can be good he has all the tools and did have a great season his last year)
Back to top Go down
GoBrowns7320
Hall-Of-Famer
Hall-Of-Famer
GoBrowns7320

Number of posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 10:56 am

Brady Quinn=Overrated
Drew Stanton=Underrated

Marshawn Lynch=Overrated
Antonio Pittman/Kenny Irons=Underrated

Dwyane Bowe/Dwyane Jarrett=Overrated
Sidney Rice/Anthony Gonzalez/Roy Hall=Underrated

Greg Olsen=Underrated-will be a better tight end than everyone to come out of the U...except Kellen Winslow

Michael Bush=Underrated-broken bones heel and this guy is going to be an ELITE back in the NFL
Back to top Go down
titansx10x32x
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
titansx10x32x

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 3:48 pm

Staton is underrated i believe. i dont really see how you could think bowe is overrated though
Back to top Go down
chipperboy1
Admin
Admin
chipperboy1

Number of posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 5:23 pm

Overrated= Jamarcus Russell
Underrated= Brady Quinn

Overrated= Dwayne Jarrett
Underrated= Calvin Johnson (he may be the best player in the draft, but I say he hasn't gotten enough credit for having to play for 3 years with Reggie Ball)
Back to top Go down
http://braves-report.blogspot.com/
titansx10x32x
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
titansx10x32x

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 5:44 pm

I dont think Calvin needs any talk. EVERYone knows what he is capable of and what he is going to do(pending an injury). Quinn is underrated a ton everyone shits on him for no reason i feel bad for him he more than any other player was thrown under the microscope and completly picked apart...its not fair
Back to top Go down
chipperboy1
Admin
Admin
chipperboy1

Number of posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 5:50 pm

Calvin is one of the best WR's I have ever seen in my life.
And he had Reggie Ball throwing to him, which makes it even more amazing. :mrgreen:
Back to top Go down
http://braves-report.blogspot.com/
titansx10x32x
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
titansx10x32x

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 5:54 pm

see thats what i dont really know. i deff think he is the best prospect since probably randy moss but i think hell probably in a few years be better than moss was in his prime. Johnson has a bigger body so he can go up the middle. But i just think that everyone knows how good he is and how good hell be so why bother wasiting time tlaking about him when theres hundreds of other playeers that people dont know about
Back to top Go down
Fresh
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
Fresh

Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 7:25 pm

overrated:
Marshawn Lynch

underrated:
Michael Griffin S
Back to top Go down
Fresh
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
Fresh

Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 7:26 pm

overrated:
Marshawn Lynch

underrated:
Michael Griffin S
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 7:27 pm

fresh wrote
Quote :
overrated:
Marshawn Lynch

underrated:
Michael Griffin S

i agree totally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: overrated underrated - nfl draft style   overrated underrated - nfl draft style Empty

Back to top Go down

overrated underrated - nfl draft style
Page 1 of 1