Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden League

The Best Madden Sim League on the Web.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed)

Go down 
+2
GoBrowns7320
Larry11Fitz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
titansx10x32x
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
titansx10x32x

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed)   Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 11:38 pm

you cant really place value on turner. hes a back up that comes in on worn down defenses due to LT. you cant say he is one of the best in the nfl he is completly un proven.
Back to top Go down
GoBrowns7320
Hall-Of-Famer
Hall-Of-Famer
GoBrowns7320

Number of posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed)   Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 11:38 pm

yeah but things arent always exact on draft charts, i shouldnt have to give up my whole draft when they want my pick
Back to top Go down
chipperboy1
Admin
Admin
chipperboy1

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed)   Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 11:39 pm

Well, then why the hell did some GMs (anonymously) call him the best backup RB in the league, and that he would be starting anywhere else?
Back to top Go down
http://braves-report.blogspot.com/
GoBrowns7320
Hall-Of-Famer
Hall-Of-Famer
GoBrowns7320

Number of posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed)   Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 11:39 pm

yeah and i already have deuce too so he will only get 15 carries a game tops
Back to top Go down
titansx10x32x
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
titansx10x32x

Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed)   Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 11:40 pm

its speculation. im not trying to start any sort of fight im just saying that yea he had an amazing average and put up good numbers as a back up. and he could turn out to be one of the greatest. but plently of nfl coaches have said certain players were gonna be great and then didnt do anything.
Back to top Go down
chipperboy1
Admin
Admin
chipperboy1

PostSubject: Re: Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed)   Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 11:41 pm

GoBrowns7320 wrote:
yeah but things arent always exact on draft charts, i shouldnt have to give up my whole draft when they want my pick
But then the trade council would never approve it. Remember, the commisioner's office has to approve trades (especially ones involving players.)
Therefore, voila the denial of the trade.
Also, the salary cap numbers of the trade (which I just checked out) would put you over the top, which makes it a moot point.
Back to top Go down
Fresh
Pro-Bowler
Pro-Bowler
Fresh

Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed)   Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 11:43 pm

Just live with the trade council. Its only making trades fair for both teams,without trade council the Raiders would have raped me in that trade,lol.

Last edited by on Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chipperboy1
Admin
Admin
chipperboy1

PostSubject: Re: Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed)   Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 11:43 pm

Fresh speaks the truth.
This thread is getting too long, if you want to redo the trade, then start a new one and post it there. I'm locking it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed)   Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chargers and Browns trade (disallowed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2